Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Tried, I Liked !

You Gotta Try This !

Adgitize your web site.

CLICK UP THERE !!!
I signed on to Adgitize a few days ago and my traffic has jumped !
It's free, it's easy, and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
Here is the best part, you can make a little cash !
No, you won't get rich, but you may make enough to grab a feast at MickyD's or something.
What do you want ? It's money for something you allready do.
And check this out, if you have not dumped your Entrecard yet, while your clicking on the Adgitize boxes, you can get your drops in too !
Have you got an Entrecard ?
No ? Well then, Just click mine and get one
--------------------->

5 comments:

Mom said...

I like them both. I'm fairly new to Adgitize, but the traffic I've received has been great.

Anonymous said...

Having Entrecard will drive more traffic to your site.

Grant said...

Very cool,

Maybe I'll check it out. Thanks,

Grant said...

Very cool,

Maybe I'll check it out. Thanks,

Wapatu said...

Thank you for the info, signing up on both.